Friday, May 22, 2015

Soul Gems (Vol. 2)







1.The Persuasions - The Whole World Is A Stage.mp3
2.The Drifters - On Broadway.mp3
3.The Toys - A Lovers Concerto.mp3
4.The Radiants - Voice Your Choice.mp3
5.The Manhattans - I Call It Love.mp3
6.The Spinners - Truly Yours.mp3
7.The Jackson 5 - It's Too Late To Change The Time.mp3
8.The Magnificent Men - By The Time I Get To Phoenix.mp3
9.Gene Chandler - I Fooled You This Time.mp3
10.The Four Tops - Where Did You Go.mp3
11.William Bell - Every Day Will Be Like A Holiday.mp3
12.Walter Jackson - Welcome Home.mp3
13.Billy Stewart - I Do Love You.mp3
14.Tammi Terrell - I Can't Believe You Love Me.mp3
15.The Originals - Baby, I'm For Real.mp3
16.The Exciters - Hard Way To Go.mp3
17.The Fantastic Four - I Love You Madly.mp3
18.The Mad Lads - Don't Have To Shop Around.mp3
19.Enchantment - Gloria.mp3
20.Bloodstone - Natural High [Extended Version].mp3
21.The Delfonics - Everytime I See My Baby.mp3
22.The Classics IV - Stormy.mp3
23.The Stylistics - Hurry Up This Way Again.mp3
24.Big Maybelle - It's A Man's Man's World.mp3

Download

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Drop a line, Make Requests, or Say Hello